Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Skin question?

i'm 15 and my skin is really tanned compared to my real skin tone and don't get me wrong i love tans but this one doesnt seem to fade....I never use anything special for my skin except proactiv but that's only for my face...i've heard that scrubs help a lot if so please recommend me a good scrub that i can find in any store or anything like that including tips





By the way you can tell it's just a tan becuase if i lift my sleeves up the difference is pretty obvious
Skin question?
It will be really hard to make your skin tone completely even, but you can make it fade. The best scrub is not one that you can buy in stores. All you have to do is mix sugar and lemon juice. It works really good to even the skin tone if you use it about 3 times a week. Also use a good cream that moisturizes your skin, Palmers makes one that evens the skin tone and it works really good. Also make sure that every time you go outside you use sunscreen with a high SPF. Good luck ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment