Friday, October 23, 2009

Peeling Skin?

I have peeling skin on the side of my face and i put alot of mostriuzer on it and it doesnt go away. My dad said to get a washcloth and rub against it and that might help. But i dont know what do to. I went to the dermotalagist and she gave me a b-flix treatment for my acne and she said you might see peeling skin and just put mostriuzer and i do put it on and it never goes away. I dont know what to do. I dont want to go to school with peeling skin because then everyone will see! Please help me.
Peeling Skin?
that same thing happened 2 me once... well, dont rush it, or rub it rly hard b/c then it really wont go away! get a soap that ur body will not break out to, and wash ur face with it. just sooth ur face with it, if its peeling skin then its all gonna fall of, and then grow bac... it happens to EVERYONE, even babies lol. but that happens 2 me alot cuz i surf and wen i teach ppl how 2 surf in pools, lotz of chlorine getz all ovr my face, and it peels. so just let it fall off and grow bac... itz really not that bad


No comments:

Post a Comment