Friday, October 23, 2009

Tanning black skin?

Hi, I'm a dark skinned African American (as seen in the picture), and I have horrible bra lines; the skin covered by my bra is about 3 shades lighter than the rest of my skin. Is tanning a safe way to even out these differences, should I only tan the lighter parts, how long do i stay in the sun, and how do I protect the skin that i don't want to tan, like my face? (I'm not doing anything drastic like a tanning bed)
Tanning black skin?
try makin ur face lighter it will kinda go wit the tan
Tanning black skin?
i dont think u should tan at all..


i have ablack friend and her cheast area and neck are really light and then her face is really dark..


either way your face is gonna get tanned


so i suggest dont tan.. also if you wear alotof low shirts.. it looks really weird..

nortin

No comments:

Post a Comment