Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Skin lightening?

ok, so i've heard lemon juice is a natural bleach so thats probably why it burns so much, i heard it can burn the melanin in your skin giving you a whiter complexion. sooo many people say they use lemon juice to lighten/whiten there skin. i was trying this today but i didn't feel a sting when i applied it on my arms and legs however i did feel a sting when i applied it on my face (which has a few zits) i was wondering if anyone has tried this, is it still possible your skin will get lighter with it without neccessarily feeling the "sting"?
Skin lightening?
They have a lightening product on this site:


http://www.cleopatraschoice.com/





They have great skin care products! I use quite a few of them. I don't know about the sting of the lightening cream, never tried it... I'm pretty pale already!! :)


http://www.cleopatraschoice.com/index.as...
Skin lightening?
I've a question for you. Why do you want "lighter" skin? Please tell me you're not going the Michael Jackson route? If you're that concerned about your skin, talk with your dermatologist before you screw yourself up.
Reply:I have never heard of this, but i have been curious about how I can lighten the skin in my inner thigh. I'll try this one myself! i guess the only thing you can do is try it to see its affects after a few weeks to a month. Oh, do you suppose to use fresh lemons, or that concentrated stuff in the bottle? Hit my profile, and mail me this answer. Sorry no points included! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment