Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Skin problems...sweat and oil over-production?? HELP!!!!!?

please dont be grossed out!!! I am 17 years old, and was hoping that my "teen" problems would go away.... :( they havent...they have in fact got much worse!!!!! My feet all of a sudden sweat a LOT that never used to happen...is it the shoes or socks i wear? what should i do?? i used the foot powder/spray and it didnt really work...they always sweat n stink. I am very clean, but i dont understand why i am having these problems all of a sudden. Also I have VERY oily skin and hair...PLEASE help me! my hair gets oily in less than 24 hours after i was it sometimes!!!! :O also my skin is oily too, and i use medication for it....my skin gets oily, but i really dont like washing it more than two times a day because it over dries it where it FEELS tight, but still is oily....what should i do with these problems?? when will i outgrow them???????
Skin problems...sweat and oil over-production?? HELP!!!!!?
Sweaty feet: wear sandles. In winter wear them with thicker socks, perhaps cotton under wool. OK, maybe not in the snow.





Oily skin. I used to have this big-time. Then I left home for university and became a vegetarian. This reduced the oiliness quite a bit (got rid of my acne).





I still get oily hair but not as fast. Instead of shampooing I do rinces with some apple cider vinegar which I believe is an astringent meaning it closes the oil glands (?) and so lessens the oil production. I do this a couple of times a week. Sometimes I mix in baking soda to remove existing oil. If you search on the Internet you'll also find rinces with herbs like rosemary. Witchhazel (can buy at a drugstore) is also used like this - haven't tried it.





Every few days before going to bed I put baby powder in my hair to absorb oil and brush it out the next day (or rince if there's still some showing).





My hair now is shinier and has more body.


No comments:

Post a Comment