Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Skin, acne open pore info please!!t?

In August this year I broke out with major facial acne for the first time aged 23. I started taking oral erythromycin in September but have since stopped due to poor results. About 3/4 weeks ago I started using benzoyl peroxide. Its really sorted out my skin and I've had almost no new acne in this time.





Stupid I know but I think I have open pores. I'm not sure if they've always been there as before the acne I payed almost no attention to skin. The pores are not blocked and I can only see them when I'm almost in the mirror under hallogen light.





So my question is what exactly are 'open pores' in terms of size, morphology etc, and if I have them will they go away once my skin heals completely from the acne?





Thank You
Skin, acne open pore info please!!t?
erythromycin can take 6 months before it has any effect, this should have been explained to you when they were given to you shouldn't have stopped as you only gave it less than 2 months to do its job which is not long enough.
Skin, acne open pore info please!!t?
umm i tht the p0res will close when the acne is gone..it happened for me..umm i tht u can try putting ur face in a basin of warm water and then cold ice water..it helps to close ur pores..i've done that to minimized mine p0re sizes..each 5min..
Reply:Hi, I got this product called Acnezine, and it has helped my acne a lot! Here is a link to the site where I got it, hope this helps!





http://www.acne-scar-removal-treatments....


No comments:

Post a Comment