Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Skin problem?

Ever since september i have had this skin problem that I just cant figure out. On my arms, chest, torso, back and cafs there are little dots that are a light redish color(just a little off my normal skin color). Sometimes they are almost invisible and other time(like when i get out of the shower) they are very apparent. I want to just say that it is just ringworm, but it is acting funny. It barely ever itches(like 1-2 times every 2 weeks), some of the spots are centered around hairs on my(meaning they might have infected them) yet the hairs do not fall; the spots of skin only look dry and flaky when rubbed or scraped with some force. And as far as i can see my head, lower legs, and genitalia are still unaffected. Do that still sound like ringworm?


P.S.Every day i take a shower and use a anti-bacterial soap bar, but it doesn't seem to do anything.
Skin problem?
The skin rash page at the source below provides plenty of information on different types of skin rashes.

Health

No comments:

Post a Comment