Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pregnancy skin?

I had a tummy tuck about 3 years ago to remove a large amount of excess skin after a pregnancy and loss of almost 100 pounds. I have recently found out that I am pregnant, and I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to what I can do to avoid completely re-stretching all of the skin that was removed in the procedure. Another tummy tuck is not an option for me and my skin does not have a lot of elasticity. Any suggestions?
Pregnancy skin?
Unfortunately, there aren't really any creams that can help. Your best bet is to stay well hydrated, maintain some type of a fitness routine and really limit your weight gain to about 25 lbs if you can. I gained 46 my first pregnancy so I know it can be hard but since you have seen the ugly side affects to weight gain, you know now how important it is to really watch your weight. Good luck and congratulations!
Pregnancy skin?
Use strivectin!!


That stuff will get rid of stretch marks when you first notice them!


And to try to prevent them from ever showing up, use the stuff right away!
Reply:cocoa butter and vitamin e lotions. palmer's is a good brand to try. when you keep your belly well moisturized it streches easier and will go back to the firmness of pre-pregnancy easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment