Friday, October 23, 2009

Extra Skin yes or no?

I've lost 60 pounds in the course of 7 weeks at the age of 14 and lost 20 more pounds 2 years later, I have grown lots of muscle and allot on my abs, but it seems like allot of fat or skin on my abdominal area, when I flex I can feel bulk of muscles following fat or extra skin on my lower portion and if I don't flex I can still feel the muscles on my upper abs, but on the lower part it feels like fat or extra skin... what is more probable?
Extra Skin yes or no?
If I understand the question right,





I would say that if you lost the weight within the last 6 months, then it may be extra skin. If it has been at least 6 months, then probably fat. Skin will grow and shrink over time but sometimes it takes time to catch up.

/moth orchid

No comments:

Post a Comment