Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Shiny and Oily Skin please help!?

I have very oily skin and I believe it's hereditary because my mom has very shiny skin as well. I use a saycilic cleanser morning and night, along with proactiv benzoyl peroxide lotion. I also take powder in the morning my pedatricion that supposed to help with my skin. This keeps my skin clear, but to control the oil I use lancome mattifying gel and loose powder. This keeps my face unshiny for about an hour, then it gets shiny all over again. Does anyone have any suggestions for something to control my oily skin??


I also use a light serum at night to keep my face moisturized.
Shiny and Oily Skin please help!?
I feel your pain my 12 year old daughter has horrible oily skin. I found a website that has natural remedies that you can make and use at home. I will send you some, they work really well.


Peace


GG
Shiny and Oily Skin please help!?
An oily skin , as the name implies, is one in which the sebaceous or oil-producing glands are over active. As surface grease tends to attract dirt, an oily skin acquires a dirty surface film , that needs to be removed daily. For more details log to http://useinfo-oilyskin.blogspot.com/
Reply:The best advice for skin care problems with acne and excess oil is to seek out products made from all natural ingredients. There are approximately 150 essential oils-healing and rejuvenating plant extracts-that are found in a number of organic skin care products. Unlike synthetic or chemical active agents, essential oils will help to restore the natural balance of your skin and eliminate the excess oil problem internally. Plus, many of the essential oils found in organic or natural skin care products have astringent and antibacterial properties that will help control the bacteria and excess oil from outside as well. So whether looking for creams for skin care or the best anti-acne product on the market-be sure to use only those made with all natural ingredients. Skin care cleansing products made with chemicals like alcohol or other harsh substances are likely to cause dry skin and a host of other harmful side effects.


No comments:

Post a Comment