Friday, October 23, 2009

My skin!!!!?

i have massive phobias of skin my skins terrible it is all bumpy and dry got any home remmedies for my skin please help!!!
My skin!!!!?
Exfoliate your skin with care with some sugar mixed with olive oil and then apply this natural mask: mash a riped banana and add honey until consistent. Apply over the face and leave it on for about 20 minutes. Rinse off with warm water. Use a good moisturizer for dry skin.
My skin!!!!?
TRY SOME ICE WITH SALT





OR HONEY


OR LEMON
Reply:Im my opinion, nobody can give you better advice than the person who owns the website www.romancing-the-soap.com


Unfortunately she does not sell on the internet, but if you use the Contact Me, she will answer all your questions, for free! I asked her questions two different times, never had to wait more than a few hours to get an answer. And what she told me WORKED! Don't waste your money and time on "famous" products that do not work or only work very little and for a short time. Go to www.romancing-the-soap. Get in touch with the author (she is a health care practitioner). I was soooo glad I did. You will to, i'msure. Perhaps she has soemthing in her store. She's very nice and friendly, and she does not like the big companies who try to take advantage of people like us.


No comments:

Post a Comment