Friday, October 23, 2009

My skin has shrinke due to the use of tetnovate?

hey i had fungal infection so i went to doctor ... and he gave me tetnovate which made my skin shrink... and the docotr said its because the connective cells in the skin is dead.... and tats due to use of betnovate which was given by previous doctors...... is there any remedy to make my skin not look shrinky... any soap or poweder or cream to help .......... doctor says nothing can happen for this....
My skin has shrinke due to the use of tetnovate?
I think your doctor is making excuses. I have used dermovate and betnovate for years and do not have any such problems!


Just use a good quality moisturiser (non perfumed) twice a day every day and it will start to look better in a week or so;

purchase flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment