Friday, October 23, 2009

Combination skin?

I am a black woman and I have combination skin. My T zone is extremely oil and my cheeks are dry. I've been trying different products and nothing has really worked. I am currently using Proactiv and its helping my mild acne somewhat, but its drying my skin out. I got a facial and they used Aveda products and my skin really took to it....it was glowing. Aveda is real expensive so until I save enough $$$ to get it, are there any home remedies I can use to help?
Combination skin?
If you have combination skin, you have to use products specifically made for combination skin or use two different ones for your dry area and for your Tzone.





I would suggest that you stop the Proactive treatment for a while as this is causing your skin to dry up and it may get worse. The best care you can give your skin is to follow the 3step procedure.





1. Cleanse your skin with a cleansing milk and rinse off using a sponge and warm water ( this will help to open your pores and remove dirt).





2. Use a moistened cotton pad adn apply alcohol free toner ( Toner tightens the pores after cleansing).





3. Use an oil free moisturizer on your Tzone and a cream moisturizer on your dry areas.





I hope this helps you. I too have combination skin and am a beauty therapist as well. Good luck =)
Combination skin?
Read some useful skin care and acne tips on this site to help you
Reply:use good astringent only for t zone.then use aloevera gel on whole face


No comments:

Post a Comment