Friday, October 23, 2009

Flabby skin?

my skin feels flabby i have not put on weight but my skin looks really loose and feels loose.


i keep getting pain in my knees and thighs but its not in the muscle its in the skin of those areas.


does anyone know what it might be.


i can practically feel my bones alot more than i usually can.


i hope i am making sense.


Also can someone tell me if its normal for a fat person to have skinny legs and what can be done to erectify it?


please serious ansers only as this is no joke.


i have made an appointment with my gp but i just wanted to know if anyone has heared or experienced this type of things before.


P.S. Happy New Year.
Flabby skin?
Have you gained weight ? it really tells on your joints, especially knees and hips, it can be very painfull and hard to walk at times, more so when you have been sat a while, it might feel like your skin, but its prob the extra work the joints are doing. Yes some fat people do have skinny arms and legs, unfortunetly we cant determine where the fat goes. Keep up with your walking or you will cease up, try lose bit weight, swimming may help.

purchase flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment