Saturday, October 10, 2009

Skin rash..?

my two and a half year old has a skin rash..but the bumps are skin colored not red or inflammed.he hasn't had chicken pox yet..or any poisons..ivy, oak, or sumac..i haven't seen him scratching at it either, not to say he isn't though..when he was smaller he had bouts with eczema.this looks very different..it started with two bumps on his lower leg..just the two for a few days..now it is on both legs and both arms..in the areas of exposed skin..Any ideas or advice would be appreciated...being holiday..doc is not in.
Skin rash..?
sorry, I don't have an answer, but in fact, my 2.5 yr old is going through the same thing! We've already been to the doctor twice Ours started on her arm, then across her tummy (where the arm would rub) and a little bit on her leg





Did you learn anything? We've tried different creams, and although it's helped, it has not gone away





I think I am going to take her to a dermatalogist. It will be 4 weeks this w/e. The doc thinks it's a virus. I'm not so sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment