Friday, October 23, 2009

Tan/sunburn to even skin tone?

My skin tone on my back is uneven. Various reasons. Can I tan the hell out of it and maybe get minor sunburns now and then to destroy all the unevenness? Mention skin cancer if you want but do answer the question as well or I'll give you a thumbs down! I use salicylic acid but this seems to have limited effectiveness in evening the skin tone. Seems to have the same effect as sunburn--burn off the top layer of skin.





Also I'm a proactive person so I've grown tired of the waiting it out approach. Sure it might resolve on its own in a year or more--and even this is not certain--but meanwhile what do I do with my blasted uneven tone as it makes going shirtless unappealing! So I want to fix it up





Btw I have medium brown skin color. I tan easily and sunburn only after a while. I've not had many sunburns in my life, I can probably count them on one hand.
Tan/sunburn to even skin tone?
I would not recommend sunburn, but you can try using sunscreen on the already tan (or darker parts of your body) and use either nothing or tanning/accelerator lotion on the parts that you want to darken. Just be sure to use caution.
Tan/sunburn to even skin tone?
Try using Body Butter by Hawaiian Tropics. It has a slight bronzer in it. This does help to even out your skin tone.


No comments:

Post a Comment