Monday, March 15, 2010

What causes bright skin around the eyes?

the skin around my eyes is a little lighter than the rest of the skin on my face. it doesnt look bad at all, infact if someone notice's it, they have to look hard....but i have noticed it since a year ago and it hasn't gone away. i want the skin to be even. i went to a dermatologist and he said that there is nothing wrong with it. and my doctor said im healthy.........but there must be a reason my skin around my eyes are lighter. and about a month ago it kind of spreaded more toward more of my face......





and no, i dont wear glasses.
What causes bright skin around the eyes?
The spreading idk but to me it sounds normal. In eveyone their eye skin color is differnt from the rest as the skin around the eyes is much more sensitive and thinner. To even it out just add conclear or foundation over the area, or get an eye primer.


No comments:

Post a Comment