Monday, March 15, 2010

Using DIFFERENT SKIN CARE PRODUCTS?

ok, what do you think about this,





I want to lighten my skin and moisturize it as well, so i use this body lotion that helps. I got very visible stretchmarks on my tummy so I use this strectmarks reducing cream as well. Then I got a scar from a C-section and so I use this scar removing product also. Then it is nessesary to use lotion w/ SPF everyday.


Too many skin problems, too many products.








Using that different product altogether, don't you think it could help me gain the perfect and protected skin I desire?and I'm willing to wait for just about a year only since I was just 18 yrs old.
Using DIFFERENT SKIN CARE PRODUCTS?
No lotion gets rid of stretch marks, only time can do that, so you can bin that one. No lotion will remove a scar, so bin that one. Very frew products do anything to lighten skin...bin that too. You only need a SPF cream on your face, so keep that one. If you are sun bathing a SPF lotion is not enough, you need proper sunscreen.


So just buy a basic body lotion and a separate face lotion, Olay is good but there are many other brands out there;


No comments:

Post a Comment