Monday, March 15, 2010

Make ur skin fairer?

last week ive been to my school camp for three days...the first day we did kayaking..in the sea water...the next day we did rock climbing...both days were so hot ...however..the first day when i did kayaking i used sun block...but the rock climbing day i didnt use any for the first feew hours coz i tot that i wun be in contact wif water...coz i noe water can make me look darker under the hot sun...so i realise the 2nd day the day i didnt use sun block might affected my skin..so i went into my dorm and used sun block..then wehn i get back home..my mom nag at me coz my skin is now darker than before..so can anyone help i wanted to make my skin fairer!!?? im now totally dark...im just 14..and im asian!!
Make ur skin fairer?
you skin will turn back white eventually if you stay out of sun.
Make ur skin fairer?
use a higher spf sunscreen to prevent further darkening;


the tan will fade in several weeks;


you can also use a mild lightening soap


like the black licorice soap for faster results. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment