Monday, March 15, 2010

Are there any NEW and EASY skin care products out there for men?

I know there were answers out there that touched on the topic but most of them were from a year ago. I am Latino (with tan skin) so although my skin looks pretty decent, I haven't really been on any consistent skin care routine, and everyone talks about taking good care of your skin (even guys).





Ok, here are some face stats and needs:


An EASY and effective skin care regiment that is not oily and heavy.


I tend to break out, not heavily, but a pimple or a few small ones every once in awhile. From that I end up having a little discoloration.


I have combination skin, but mostly on the oily side. I also work in a major city so, lots of wear and tear (smog).


I would LOVE to carry some sort of Stri-Dex typle pads for mid day touch ups, but something with a moisturizer in it maybe?


Also I tend to use facial scrubs and masks probably once every other week.


I am on a budget, but open to pricing if the product line is effective.
Are there any NEW and EASY skin care products out there for men?
most men aren't beauty experts...


you'll have more luck asking this in the Beauty section...
Are there any NEW and EASY skin care products out there for men?
Are you sure your a bloke?


Skin care......last time i checked, women were after men, not girlie men.
Reply:The best skin care you can get is olea vera gel.


Not expensive and very good for all your body.


No comments:

Post a Comment