Monday, March 15, 2010

My penis skin is uncut?

today i finally almost 99% god my skin to get back but there was like 3 little skin peices attached from my penis skin to the top edge of my penis head. anyone know if this is just for uncuts or i have a problem?
My penis skin is uncut?
this condition is confined to uncircumsized men. it's a simple procedure to correct, without having to be circumsized. see a urologist at your convenience.
My penis skin is uncut?
There's a natural band of skin on the underside of your penis that should be attached (called a "frenulum"). However, there should only be the one attachment -- anything else is probably an adhesion, which shouldn't be there. If you're under 13 now, it might clear up on its own. Otherwise, ask your doctor about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment