Sunday, March 14, 2010

Overly stretched skin- how do I repair it back?

Hi,





I have been having a medical problem that made my stomach bloated pretty big, like a fat man.





The medical problem is not resolved yet, and I am worried if this stretched stomach skin will be permanent, even after the medical problem is solved.





If that happens, what can I do to make my stomach skin flat like before?





I always excercise to flatten my stomach, but maybe because of the overly stretched skin, it never gets flat.





I want to look attractive, and this is a serious problem to me.





Same to my chest. Because of the medication I am talking, chest has become like a woman's breasts.





Is there anything I can do about them (any surgeries, or any medications I can take right now)?





Thanks!
Overly stretched skin- how do I repair it back?
Plastic surgery...
Overly stretched skin- how do I repair it back?
Luckily, the skin is extremely elastic and will return to normal. I know from which I speak: At one time in my life I had gotten pretty darn big. I lost 110#, getting all the way back to very lean. There was no excess skin or sagging. You'll have to take it back to lean, and once you get there you'll be fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment