Monday, March 15, 2010

VIDEO PLUGIN: SKIN SMOOTHING EFFECT? I've seen it used - where can I get the plugin & for what software?

I am looking for some video editing plugin that does skin smoothing effects? Sort of like the photoshop plugin - AUTOSMOOTH 1.0. Infact, since I have that plugin - how would I apply it to videos? I cant remember what software I was using years ago - it allowed me to use Photoshop plugins applied to videos. I've seen lots of video on the internet that uses some sort of Skin Smoothing software on people. I know CNN and other TV news stations use a real-time skin smoothing software to make the news casters look flawless and remove wrinkles - far beyond what ordinary makeup can do.





My search has been driving me nuts. I've been all over the search engines and I can usually find what I want within a day or two, but I cannot find what I am looking for. If anyone can provide me a answer, solution, work around or a way to implement photoshop plugins and apply them to videos - that would be awesome %26amp; greatly appreciated! THANK YOU!
VIDEO PLUGIN: SKIN SMOOTHING EFFECT? I've seen it used - where can I get the plugin %26amp; for what software?
... I've discovered a company makes a plug in for iMovie, the video editor ...





http://www.seanet.com/~bradford/bluscrn....

fruit baskets

No comments:

Post a Comment