Sunday, March 14, 2010

Does your skin on your body dry out as you age? And what about your hair? How can I change this?

I'm only 34. I guess I'm lucky that I don't have a lot of wrinkles but everything on me is so dry. I don't want to overmosturize and feel greasy. I need products that WON'T CLOG PORES and WON'T FEEL GREASY for my skin and hair. I still break out too! My hair is very thick and wavy and has always tended to be on the dry side but not like this! Is this probably due to my age or my poor diet (I don't have the greatest diet, not a lot of fruits and veggies). I also smoke, does that dry you? I just started taking a female vitamin. Is it possible to get super soft skin again? I see lots of women in their 30's that look like they have nice, soft skin. Oh, I also live in the North where it gets in the teens most of the winter so that doesn't help. I noticed my skin is actually softer when I smother it with suntan lotion and sit in the summer sun. Please help. I don't want to feel dry, it's not sexy!
Does your skin on your body dry out as you age? And what about your hair? How can I change this?
as a woman in her 30's i can relate, but the only way i know how to hydrate myself is drink water and use great skin products, i love cetaphil because it's never greasy or oily and it's great for all skin types. the older u get the more your skincare really should matter. smoking yes it will dry u out. so try to quit if u want your skin to have improvements.
Does your skin on your body dry out as you age? And what about your hair? How can I change this?
For dry skin, use a creamy cleanser to melt away dirt. Leave it on your skin before sweeping it away with cotton wool. Splash cold water onto your face to clean and refresh your skin. Use a thick cream moisturizer to seal in as much moisture as possible and have a refreshing feel.check out http://tipsfromruby-skincare.blogspot.co...
Reply:you should include a regime of applying creams and lotions that contain Hyaluronic acid as this holds up to 1000 times its own weight in water leaving the skin feeling moist and smooth. Avoid applying water to the skin as this will only make your skin dryer. avoiding the sun is also something else that will help with dry skin. basically for creams you need to be looking at one that has a low water and high oil content. vitamin a will also help when applied and taken internally.


you can find more information at


http://www.nutrition4yourskin.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment