Monday, March 15, 2010

I have good skin now, how do I prevent it later?

I am 13 and I have good skin...of course, I have the occasional blemishes...but no acne. Thank god. But, my brother is 15 and he just started to get really bad skin and my dad had bad skin when he was my brothers age, too. Although my mom didn't have bad skin- I am worried that it will get to be at that point with me. Is there any way to prevent it from coming when I "get older"....any medication?





PS- I wash my face morning and nights and occasionaly exfoliate with my mini microderm...also, i had one facial for my b-day last year...
I have good skin now, how do I prevent it later?
continue washing your face and don't eat sweet fatty food,or greasy food because oil isn't good for Ur skin


No comments:

Post a Comment