Monday, March 15, 2010

Oily face, skin lost colour?

I dont understand why my skin has darkened and it is most of the time oily. It was not like this before. I drink water more than used to and I have stopped myself from drinking other drinks like pepsi etc. Do orange and carrot juices help? If so then how much shud i drink per day? Please give me some natural remedies get a good skin which looks fresh and glowing. I also want my skin colour back on my face and on the lips. Thanks
Oily face, skin lost colour?
I have always had an acme problem until recently. I had a friend suggest a product called Cetaphil (they sell it at Wal-mart and pretty much anywhere). I have never heard of it before but of course those of us with acme problems will try anything. So I bought a big bottle for 14.99 I am amazed with the results and have not had a single sit resurface since I have been washing my face day and night with it. It also leaves your face feeling soft and not over dried like the Neutrogena was doing to my face. I have attached the website link below so check it out. I hope this helps.





A friend who had acme problems who cares.
Oily face, skin lost colour?
maybe you are getting tanned? or going though a faze?

leather handbag

No comments:

Post a Comment