Friday, November 6, 2009

Weird skin?

i have this weird bit of skin down below in my vagina. i know for definate that it isnt my clitorous, or labia or anything else, before you say it is! i have looked at loads of diagrams of the female genatles and it isnt on any of them! it is inside the vagina and it feels just like a really small tube made out of skin which is attached inside me at both ends, i cant really describe it any more than that except that when i touch it, i dont feel anything, its like its not a part of me. i dont think it is my hymen because i have heared that it is a stretch of skin. i am a virgin and if i was to have sex, the penis would have to go either side of it if you get what i mean, its not hard, it moves easily (not on its own!) im really worried that it will snap if i have sex or that it will effect me having a baby, or maybe its a fallopian tube (oviduct) that has fallen? i really can not go to the doctors coz my doctor and nurse are both men!





please help!
Weird skin?
Go see a Gynecologist. There are plenty of female Gynecologists out there. They would be the expert to tell you what it is. I have no idea what it could be.
Weird skin?
I think i have the same thing....seriously


No comments:

Post a Comment