Friday, November 6, 2009

Undereye skin irratation?!?

Yesterday I noticed the skin under my right eye was becoming red. I thought nothing of it and that it would clear up overnight but this morning it's gotten worse! (more red and slightly raw)





It's happend before- about three months ago and took about a week to get rid of.





When I put moisterizer on it it stings (even though i use E45 for sensitive skin) so i wash it off and leave it with nothing on it.





I have sensitive skin and do wear make-up. I live in Ireland so the weather is very cold.





I was wondering if anyone had any sugestions to what could speed up the process?!





Thanks!


x
Undereye skin irratation?!?
Get a moisturizer that doesn't contain alcohol in it so there won't be any stinging. At night wash your face lightly and then put a warm compress on your eye area for at least 1/2 hour.


No comments:

Post a Comment