Friday, November 6, 2009

Blue skin color after taking centrium?

My skin turns blue in about 65* temp the day after I take centrum. If i dont take it my skin color is fine even down to 40* temps.





When my skin is blue if I take my finger and press into my arm, there is a yellow mark that remains. It is pretty annoying, but I need my vitamins so what should I do? It is kind of comical like in the comics, but it concerns me because it might mean limited blood flow or something.
Blue skin color after taking centrium?
I would advise to get off the Centrum. Yes, we all need vitamins and minerals to stay healthy, however; a liquid nutritional supplement is more effective. The body only absorbs 20-30% of the vitamin tablets and absorbs 70-80% of liquid supplements.


No comments:

Post a Comment