Friday, November 6, 2009

Itchy Skin?

My skin is getting extremely itchy.. I know it could be winter skin itch.. but still... my left arm is cover with scars and my foot is partially covered as well.. and now it also starting on the right side.. (this is not the first time this has happened..) i was just wondering if this is just winter skin itch or if it could possibly be something else....


FYI. i already use lotion on a DAILY basis and i put cream on whatever spots i have... though some of the spots end up leaving scars..


any help is appreciated.
Itchy Skin?
You may want to see a dermatologist as you could have eczema or psoriasis. These both will cause spotty, itchy patches that will come in spurts. The lotion you are using might also be effecting those itchy areas. I would suggest using phisoderm soap and a lotion that has oatmeal in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment